15th EFDN Conference in Budapest
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) will host its 15th EFDN Conference at Ferencvarosi TC, Budapest, from 31 May until 2 June.
EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European professional football. We plan to host the 15th EFDN Conference as a face-to-face event and will put extensive measures in place to create a very safe environment for attendees.
Join more than 100 clubs, leagues and FAs
Participants at the 15th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, gender equality, racism, social inclusion, physical activity and mental health. Expert panels and intriguing presentations will provide insights into current trends in CSR in European Football. Conference delegates will be inspired with ideas for new initiatives and useful tools to deliver community programmes after the end of the pandemic. Participants can use the conference as a platform for personal growth, to create new partnerships and stay up-to-date with EFDN activities.
The programme will include several networking opportunities. Conference attendees will have access to our popular EFDN Conference App which allows for networking, chats, Q&A and live-polling.
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- EFDN General Assembly
- Roundtables and national meetings
- Panel discussions
- Informal Networking Event
Clubs, leagues and FAs and their community organisations from all across Europe.
You can find a list of speakers and topics addressed in the programme at the 14th EFDN Conference here. First details of the programme for the EFDN Conference in Budapest will be published soon.