15th EFDN Conference Online
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) will host its 15th EFDN Conference Online from 13-14 April 2021.
EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European professional football. Clubs leagues and FAs can register here.
Join more than 100 clubs, leagues and FAs
Participants at the 15th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, gender equality, racism, social inclusion, physical activity and mental health. Expert panels and intriguing presentations will provide insights into current trends in CSR in European Football. Conference delegates will be inspired with ideas for new initiatives and useful tools to deliver community programmes after the end of the pandemic. Participants can use the conference as a platform for personal growth, to create new partnerships and stay up-to-date with EFDN activities.
EFDN members can request up to four tickets as part of their membership package. Non-members (clubs, leagues and FAs) can request one ticket for free. Additional tickets can be purchased for just 35 Euro.
The programme will include several networking opportunities on our popular EFDN Conference Platform which allows for chats, Q&A, quizzes and live-polling.
The full programme for the 15th EFDN #Morethanfootball Online Conference has been confirmed and you can download it here!
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- EFDN General Assembly (members only)
- Panel discussions
Clubs, leagues and FAs and their community organisations from all across Europe.