15th EFDN Conference
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) will host its second virtual conference from 13-14 April 2021. It was planned to host the conference as face-to-face event in Budapest but the ongoing restrictions on large gatherings and travels across Europe made the change necessary. EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European professional football.
Clubs leagues and FAs can register here.
EFDN members can request up to four tickets as part of their membership package. Non-members (clubs, leagues and FAs) can request one ticket for free. Members and non-members can purchase additional tickers for just 35 Euros. You will receive information on the payment details after we have confirmed your registration.
JOIN MORE THAN 100 CLUBS, LEAGUES AND FAS
Participants at the 15th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, gender equality, racism, social inclusion, physical activity and mental health. Expert panels and intriguing presentations will provide insights into current trends in CSR in European Football. Conference delegates will be inspired with ideas for new initiatives and useful tools to deliver community programmes after the end of the pandemic. Participants can use the conference as a platform for personal growth, to create new partnerships and stay up-to-date with EFDN activities.
The programme will include several networking opportunities on our popular EFDN Conference Platform which allows for chats, Q&A, quizzes and live-polling.
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Roundtables and national meetings
- Panel discussions
- Informal Networking Event
Clubs, leagues and FAs and their community organisations from all across Europe.
You can find a list of speakers and topics addressed in the programme at the 14th EFDN Conference here. First details of the programme for the 15th EFDN Conference will be published soon.