14th EFDN ‘#Morethanfootball’ Conference – Aftermovie
The 14th EFDN ‘#Morethanfootball’ Conference was the largest gathering of CSR experts in European football. More than 400 participants representing over 200 clubs, leagues, FAs and other football organisations tuned in to share experiences, insights, and best practices in the field of football social responsibility. We have created a short aftermovie to summarise three days full of inspiration, discussions and emotions.
Facts & figures
- 400+ attendees from 27 countries
- 200+ clubs, leagues and FAs
- 50+ hours of presentations and studio sessions
- 40+ speakers and studio guests
- 65,000 page views on the Online Conference Platform
- 1.5 million impressions of #EFDNConference on Twitter
- Club Brugge Foundation won the More than Football Award 2020 powered by Musco Lighting
EFDN Conference on YouTube
Did you miss the 14th EFDN Conference? Attendees have access to the presentations and additional information on the Online Conference Platform. If you did not register for the event, you can watch the presentations on our EFDN YouTube channel and download from presentations on EFDN’s Online Learning Platform on the EFDN website.