15th EFDN Conference – Full programme announced
The full programme for the 15th EFDN #Morethanfootball Online Conference has been confirmed and you can download it here!
We have an exciting line-up ahead, featuring presentations, break-out sessions, virtual roundtables, Studio More than Football and networking sessions. The programme is designed to help participants and experts share the perspectives of Europe’s leading football clubs, leagues, FAs and organisations on community and social responsibility.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CLUBS, LEAGUES AND FAS
EFDN members can request up to four tickets as part of their membership package. Non-members (clubs, leagues and FAs) can request one ticket for free. Members and non-members can purchase additional tickers for just 35 Euros.
You can find detailed information on the speakers here.
- Marvin Olawaiye (Toulouse Football Club) – CSR Programme
- Lindita Xhaferi-Salihu (UN Climate Change) – Climate Action
- Shay Wallach (NCAA) – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Sport
- Jamie Wright (Foundation of Light) – CSR Strategy
- Emma Joussemet (The Premier League) – Premier League #weareoneteam
- Jacob Naish (FC Nordsjælland) – Purpose
- Warren Hawke (SPFL Trust) – COVID-19 Response
- Nikita Filipov (Shakhtar Social Foundation) – CSR Programme
- Eduardo Zamarripa (Musco Lighting) – Football Ecosystems
- Hannah Stanier (Derby County Community Trust) – Mental Health
- Luke Wilkinson (Derby County Community Trust) – Mental Health
- Sharon Dale (Derby County Community Trust) – Mental Health
- Liz Bowie (Aberdeen FC Community Trust) – COVID-19 Response
- Ramon Garriga (Barça Foundation) – Youth Justice
- Rafael Muela Pastor (Real Betis Balompie) – Forever Green
- Steve Beharall (Newcastle United Foundation) – CSR Programme
- Yolanda Antin (Barça Foundation) – Youth Justice
- Dr. Jed Cohen (Energieinstitut Linz) – Crowdfunding Sustainability in Sports
- Karin Blankenstein (John Blankenstein Foundation) – Anti-Discrimination
- Seán McCabe (Bohemian Football Club) – Climate Justice
- Max Bergander (AIK Football) – Diversity & Education
- Fanny-Carlotta Rotino (ITU) – Child Online Protection
- Carla Licciardello (ITU) – Child Online Protection
- Tony Hamilton (Celtic FC Foundation) – Football For Good Fund
- Jorge Miranda – (SL Benfica) – COVID-19 Response
- Nikita Filipov (Shakhtar Social) – Come on, let’s play!
- Eduardo Tamez Zamarripa (Musco Lighting) – Mini-pitch systems
- Sports for Climate Action (UNFCCC)
- Hubert Rovers (EFDN) – EFDN Programmes
- Robert Maaskant (EFDN) – EFDN Partnerships