Register now for 16th EFDN Conference: extended early bird rate
This year, the European Football for Development Network will host the Conference as a hybrid event from 8-10 November 2021 in Breda, the Netherlands. Non-EFDN members can still buy an Early Bird ticket as the offer for this special rate has been extended till October 15th.
EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European professional football. Participants at the 16th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, women’s football, anti-discrimination, social inclusion, online safeguarding, physical activity, and STEM education.
Clubs, leagues and FAs can register here. Attendees can join us in Breda or online.
Download our conference flyer here.
EFDN is looking forward welcome the members to the first in-person conference since November 2019. As a special treat, EFDN members can request one more ticket than usual. Delegate and Exchange Members can send two representatives to Breda and request two online tickets for free. Development Members can request three tickets for attending the conference in Breda and up to three online tickets.
All members can request additional tickets for attending the event on site for 175 Euro (both days). Additional online tickets can be ordered for just 15 Euro.
NON-MEMBERS – EARLY BIRD OFFER: EXTENDED TILL OCTOBER 15TH
Non-members (clubs, leagues and FAs) can buy an Early Bird ticket for just 275 Euro (both days) until 15 October. Afterwards, a Full Delegate Pass costs 375 Euro. One Day Passes (250 for Day1 /200 Euro for Day 2) are available as well. Non-members can request online tickets for just 35 Euro.
- Lin Wilson (Upshot) – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Anders Wikström (Swedish Professional Football Leagues) – Integrity in Football
- Michael Thomsen (FC St. Pauli) – CSR Policy
- Steve Mack (Newcastle United FC) – #UnitedAsOne
- Ramon Garriga (Barça Foundation) – More than Football Award – Sport as a Tool for Inclusion in Juvenile Justice Centers
- Matt Mead (Sphero) – STEM & Football
- Luc te Riele (N.E.C. Nijmegen) – CSR Policy
- Henri Bakhuis (N.E.C. Nijmegen) – CSR Policy
- Connal Cochrane (Rangers Charity Foundation) – CSR Programmes
- Urs Kluser (UEFA Foundation) – Future of Football
- Eduardo Zamarripa (Musco Lighting) – EFDN Playgrounds
- Anna Pencheva (PFC Ludogorets 1945) – More than Football Award – Improve Yourself
- Kathryn Albany-Ward (Colour Blind Awareness) – TACBIS
- Nuno Costa (SL Benfica) – COVID-19 Response
- Jorge Miranda (SL Benfica) – COVID-19 Response
- Meinolf Sprink (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) – Future of Football