Let’s meet at the 14th EFDN Conference in Breda
European football is teaming up for social change. Establishing innovative partnerships, sharing best practices and developing new programmes for sustainable impact are the goals of our EFDN Conferences. On the 24th and 25th of March, EFDN will organise the 14th edition of the largest gathering of CSR-experts in European football. Join more than 175 professionals from over 80 clubs, leagues and FAs at NAC Breda’s Rat Verlegh stadium in the Netherlands.
This conference is the perfect platform for organisations of all shapes and sizes to be able to share ideas and develop new concepts. Participants will discuss challenges like fundraising, sustainability, racism, gender inequality, social inclusion and youth crime. Conference attendees also have the chance to get insights into the community work of NAC Breda by attending practical sessions. The team spirit and the informal environment is what makes our conferences special. Together we show that we are one team. Together we are #Morethanfootball.
Programme highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Study visits: Delegates are invited to see 4 live project delivery sessions.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Sightseeing: Attendees will have the time to explore the beautiful city centre of Breda and will be dining in the stunning “Grote Kerk” which is the main landmark of the city.
#MORETHANFOOTBALL ACTION WEEKS
The 14th EFDN conference will initiate the kick-off of the 2020 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks that will run until the 16th of April. The first day of the conference will see the official launch of the campaign that reached more than 33 million people online in 2019. This global campaign is a great occasion for the football community to showcase the impact of their CSR activities and programmes on their communities.
Conference Fees and Registration
The 14th EFDN conference is only available to representatives of European Football clubs, Leagues and Football Associations. EFDN Members have access to free passes as per their membership package and can redeem them by completing the Registration Form. Additional passes are available to EFDN Members for €175 per additional person.
Non-members can purchase One Day passes for either one day or a Full Delegate Pass for both the 24th and 25th of March 2020. One Day Delegate Passes are available for 24th March (€250) or 25th March (€200), while Early Bird Full Delegate Passes for both days are available for €275 until the 14th of February.
To Register and make payments for non-EFDN member or additional EFDN member passes, use the Registration Fees and Payment page. The delegate passes include conference participation, local transport to the study visits, network dinner, lunches and coffee breaks.
You can find the list of clubs, leagues and FAs that have already confirmed their attendance here.
LEAGUES & FAS
You can find a list of confirmed speakers and topics addressed in the programme here.
What to expect in Breda
A throwback to our 13th EFDN ‘CSR in European Football’ Conference: