Special offer for clubs, leagues and FAs
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) offers non-member clubs, leagues and FAs to request one free ticket for the 14th EFDN Conference until 30 October. Register now for the online event from 9-11 November and meet CSR experts from more than 90 European clubs, leagues and FAs.
EFDN members can request up to four tickets EFDN members have the opportunity to request up to four free tickets as part of their membership packages. Additional tickets can be purchased by member and non-members for a subsidised rate of just 35 Euro.
Our three-day event will be the largest gathering of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) in football experts across Europe.Conference participants will discuss challenges like the impact of Covid-19 on CSR, fundraising, gender equality, racism, social inclusion sustainability and youth crime. There will be presentations and panel discussions delivered and moderated by industry experts. The conference will also officially conclude the 2020 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks. Four organisations will present their shortlisted project and one will win the More Than Football Award and a fully branded mini-pitch sponsored by Musco Lighting.
EFDN is assembling a stellar cast of speakers for the conference. Top experts in the field of CSR within European football will present on a variety of issues and highlight the successes of their various programmes.
- Karin Heri (Malmö FF) – Show Racism the Red Card
- Maria Vallès (Barça Foundation) – Sustainable Development Goals
- Monica Namy (UEFA) – Hattrick programme
- Justin Coleman (Alliance of Sport in Justice) – Theory of Change
- Tomas Abreu (Brentford FC Community Trust) – Partnerships and fundraising
- Greg Baker (Saints Foundation) – New CSR strategy
- Nicole Wilde (Saints Foundation) – New CSR strategy
- Matt Mead (Sphero) – STEM Education
- Ian Boyd (Notts County FC Football in the Community) – The Portland Leisure Centre
- Sam Crawford (Notts County FC Football in the Community) – The Portland Leisure Centre
- Bas Schreurs (Twente Enschede) – Supporter van Elkaar
- Preeti Shetty (Upshot) – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Sue Gregory (Everton in the Community) – Youth crime prevention
- Jed Cohen (Johannes Kepler University) – GREENFOOT concept
- Fabrizio Tavaroli (RINA Consulting) – GREENFOOT concept
- Phillip Smith (Northampton Town FC Community Trust) – CSR strategy
- Sharon Dale (Derby County) – Mental Health
- Luke Wilkinson (Derby County) – Mental Health
- Richard McBrearty (Football Memories Scotland) – Football Memories
You can find detailed information on the speakers here.
MEET CSR-EXPERTS FROM MORE THAN 90 CLUBS
Clubs, leagues and FAs and their community organisations from all across Europe have signed up already. Meet CSR professionals from organisations like Barça Foundation, LFC Foundation, LFP, PAOK FC, Borussia Dortmund, Everton in the Community, FC Schalke 04, Irish FA, SL Benfica, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Valerenga, UEFA and Standard de Liege.
The EFDN Conference Online Platform will give participants all the information and tools they need to maximise their event experience. After event registration, they will receive login details allowing one to register on the platform and right away begin to network with other conference attendees. One can view individualised agenda on the platform, visit multiple live streams, take part in various break out sessions and organise one-on-one meetings with other conference attendees. The platform also provides the opportunity to download presentations and to watch the previous broadcasted live-streams of the event.